In the age of legal ramifications etc… I have to add the following ground rules:
- Please note that all the information provided on this website/blog is for general information/entertainment purposes only and it does not replace the need for an individual one to one consultation with a healthcare professional (such as a herbalist, naturopath or nutritionist).
- Some of the information I provide is based on traditional/clinical evidence and has not been fully scientifically validated.
- I make no claims of ‘cure’ for diseases or health conditions. My only goal is to share information of the various therapeutic options available.
- Be aware of possible drug-herb-nutrient interactions. It is up to you to inform your practioner/doctor and do your own research too.
- Always take extra cautions if you have an existing health condition, are taking any medications, are elderly/frail/pregnant/breastfeeding. Similary, take extra caution when treating infants or babies as treatments may need to be modified. Be aware of any contraindications/cautions and always seek advice if unsure.
- Education is key! This does not mean you need to fear natural remedies, just read up and get clued up on those you wish to try.